Highbury Oak Extending Dining Table with 6 Duke Slate Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
With curved backs and padded cushion seats, our distinctive and comfy Duke chairs pair well with the Highbury for a touch of shabby chic charm.
- Extending oak dining table
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- The perfect partner for a classic oak table
- Upholstered in 100% polyester slate fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability