The Chatsworth is a sturdy, contemporary dining centrepiece in the heart of the home.
Protected by a satin smooth white lacquer finish, this handsome table can also be lengthened out for extra seats.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- A white, colonial-style extending dining table
- Supported by a double pedestal trestle base
- Coated in a satin smooth white lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 6
- Extends in seconds from 150cm to 180cm
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use placemats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp, cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- Parsons-style dining chairs with a gently curved back
- Stylish button back design
- Comfortable fabric upholstery in slate that's soft, durable and easy to care for
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a white lacquered finish
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice