Tate 120cm Oak and Glass Dining Table with 4 Regent Slate Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms.
This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1.2cm thick tempered glass table top
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6
- Dimensions: 120cm L x 75cm W x 75cm H
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A classic button back dining chair
- Upholstered in smart dark grey fabric
- Well-padded seat made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Supportive backrest for a comfortable sit
- Made from a solid hardwood frame
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish