Cavendish Oak Extending Dining Table with 4 Bewley Stone Grey Leather Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With its smooth edges and distinctive details, the Cavendish is a stylish design that will stand the test of time.
Its heavyset table top is supported by two ornate pedestals for stability while providing a hint of country charm. This table will also effortlessly extend for more seats whenever required.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with the table's warm, wooden texture.
- Large extending pedestal dining table
- Extends in seconds from 160cm to 200cm, comfortably seating up to 8 people
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- With chunky, ornate pedestals adding to its classic farmhouse charm and cornice edging for an elegant profile
- This refectory kitchen table features an oak veneer table top with knotted detailing for a rustic appearance
- The frame is made from solid hardwood which provides strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer to protect the wood
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in soft, stone grey bonded leather
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Web sprung base offers comfort and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame for strength
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish