Highbury Oak Extending Dining Table with 4 Salisbury Mink Velvet Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
Match this table with the Salisbury chairs. Upholstered in sophisticated velvet fabric, these chairs bring comfort and simple elegance to the dining room.
- Extending oak dining table
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- Contemporary dining chairs
- Stylish, tailored back
- Elegant velvet fabric in mink that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Solid wood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish