The Grange is a large farmhouse table, with a chunky design that will easily take you from daily family dining to hosting big dinner parties.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful, extending oak veneer table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by solid hardwood legs. It's also finished in a satin smooth lacquer to protect against minor surface damages while highlighting the frame's natural wood grain.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with the table's warm, wooden texture.
- Large extending oak refectory table with trestle base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Elegant velvet fabric in grey that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Web sprung base offers comfort and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice