The Grange is a large farmhouse table, with a chunky design that will easily take you from daily family dining to hosting big dinner parties.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful, extending oak veneer table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by solid hardwood legs. It's also finished in a satin smooth lacquer to protect against minor surface damages while highlighting the frame's natural wood grain.
The supple seats and sleek curves of our Carrick chairs lend relaxed formality to a dining set. The robust design of solid hardwood and stitch-detailed upholstery is built for comfort.
- Large extending oak refectory table with trestle base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Unique design, tailored with lovely seat and backrest stitch detail
- Upholstered in ivory bonded leather, which is soft with a protective and durable coating
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Shop the range
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furniturechoice