The Grange is a large farmhouse table, with a chunky design that will easily take you from daily family dining to hosting big dinner parties.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful, extending oak veneer table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by solid hardwood legs. It's also finished in a satin smooth lacquer to protect against minor surface damages while highlighting the frame's natural wood grain.
Combine the table with the regal Stamford chairs for a sophisticated set. With scrolled backrests and an imposing silhouette, they add a stately air to the dining room.
- Large extending oak refectory table with trestle base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- High scrolled backrest
- Hard wearing and easy to clean contemporary dining chair
- Upholstered in durable 100% polyester slate fabric
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Natural oak stained solid hardwood frame & legs
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Hardwood is ethically sourced from managed plantations
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice