The Franklin table has a clean, contemporary look.
With a concrete style top and black metal legs, it brings a cool vibe to your dining space.
Pair it with Art Deco-inspired Modena chairs which add plenty of character with their bucket seats and tailored upholstery.
- A contemporary dining table with a stylish two-tone design
- Concrete effect table top
- Protected with a top coat of lacquer
- Black powder coated steel legs
- Sturdy X-shape design
- Comfortably seats 8
- Table top measures 200cm x 90cm
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use placemats to protect the table top from hot plates and dishes as well as preventing scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp, cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- An Art Deco-inspired dining chair
- Upholstered in soft, elegant black fabric
- Features contrasting ivory faux leather piping on cushions and seats
- Comfy, padded seat made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Supportive backrest for a comfortable sit
- Slim, tapered legs