Devonshire Oak Extending Dining Table with 4 Bali Chairs (Brown Leather Seat Pads)
With its traditional design and sturdy legs, the Devonshire is a classic, practical choice for the dining room.
Its distinctive H-base support and turned legs provide extra stability and support, while a polished parquet table top design adds character and elegance ? making this centrepiece the perfect place for family meals. What's more, it easily extends when extra seats are required.
For a functional and minimal dining set, match this with the Bali chairs. The contoured, slatted backrests and natural wood grain are a great complement to the oak finish.
- Extending oak refectory table with H-Brace table base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Turned legs made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Butterfly extender which expands from 180cm to 220cm
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Practical wooden dining chairs
- A vertical slatted back provides comfort and support
- Fitted with a faux leather seat pad that is durable and easy to clean
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer that protects and highlights the beautiful wood grain detail
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furniturechoice