The Grange is a large farmhouse table, with a chunky design that will easily take you from daily family dining to hosting big dinner parties.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful, extending dark wood veneer table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by solid hardwood legs. It's also finished in a luxurious dark walnut lacquer to protect against minor surface damages while highlighting the frame's natural wood grain.
With curved backs and padded cushion seats, our distinctive and comfy Duke chairs pair well with a dark walnut table for a touch of shabby chic charm.
- Large extending refectory table with trestle base
- Dark wood veneer table top with a rich walnut finish
- Protected with a top coat of satin smooth lacquer
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- The perfect partner for a classic wood table
- Upholstered in 100% polyester slate fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfortable sit
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a dark lacquered finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability