The classic Clarendon brings vintage charm to any home.
This unapologetically British table is crafted from sustainable solid wood, with distinctive Queen Anne legs that provide support and just the right dose of character. It also extends easily to accommodate more guests anytime you need.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- A solid hardwood extending table
- Finished with a coat of clear lacquer
- Unique Queen Anne (curved) legs for a sturdy and classic touch
- Comfortably seats up to 6
- Extends in seconds from 150cm to 190cm
- Table height measures 76cm
- Parsons-style dining chairs with a gently curved back
- Stylish button back design
- Upholstered in 100% polyester, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft back rest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations