Cavendish Oak Extending Dining Table with 4 Kendal Chairs (Ivory Leather Seat Pads)
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With its smooth edges and distinctive details, the Cavendish is a stylish design that will stand the test of time.
Its heavyset table top is supported by two ornate pedestals for stability while providing a hint of country charm. This table will also effortlessly extend for more seats whenever required.
Match it with the Kendal chairs — their sturdy wooden frame is complemented with distinctive cross back styling.
- Large extending pedestal dining table
- Extends in seconds from 160cm to 200cm, comfortably seating up to 8 people
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- With chunky, ornate pedestals adding to its classic farmhouse charm and cornice edging for an elegant profile
- This refectory kitchen table features an oak veneer table top with knotted detailing for a rustic appearance
- The frame is made from solid hardwood which provides strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer to protect the wood
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A classic dining chair with a cross back
- Made from solid hardwood
- Seat pad is upholstered in ivory faux leather
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer