Highbury Oak Extending Dining Table with 4 Regent Light Grey Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
Pair it with the Regent chairs - modern meets traditional with their timeless button back design.
- Extending oak dining table
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A classic button back dining chair
- Upholstered in elegant light grey fabric
- Well-padded seat made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Supportive backrest for a comfortable sit
- Made from a solid hardwood frame
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish