Caversham Grey Velvet Ottoman Double Bed
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
Add a touch of relaxed elegance to your bedroom with the stylish Caversham bed.
Upholstered in soft, elegant velvet with a classic button back headboard and generous storage.
A chic centrepiece that creates a calm and inviting space.
- A stylish ottoman double bed
- Upholstered in soft, elegant velvet
- Padded headboard with classic button back detailing
- Sprung slatted base offers comfort and support
- Gas lift mechanism offers easy access to under bed storage
- Fits a standard UK double mattress
Shop the range
Spread the cost with interest-free credit on orders above £350. Select your finance plan at checkout.
Price : £349.990% finance
How to apply
- Add the items to your basket and proceed to checkout
- Select from the finance options available
- Continue to pay and complete the Deko application form. You will receive an immediate answer and, if succesful Deko will take your deposit
What you need to know
- We offer finance by Omni Capital through the Deko platform
- To be eligible for finance, you must be at least 18 years old; have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000; are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years; have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits; are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any country Court Judgements (CCJs); provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you; your application must be in your name only, and delivery must be to your registered address - we cannot deliver to an alternative address
- If your application is declined you have the option to continue with the order by paying by card
- We can only reserve your items once your finance application has been approved and your deposit paid
- You have the right to withdraw from your credit agreement within 14 days following receipt of the executed agreement. Full details on how to do this will be included in the agreement
Furniture Choice Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 719600 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
- Do you offer 0% finance?Yes, interest-free finance is available for orders with a minimum value of £350.
- Will shopping on finance affect my credit score?It may affect your overall credit rating. We recommend checking with credit reporting agencies if you have queries about your credit score before placing an order with us.
- What methods of payment do you accept?Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, and PayPal. We offer finance by Omni Capital through the Deko platform, and you can also pay by BACS – just call us to reserve the products while we wait for your payment to clear.
- How does 0% finance work?Your first Direct Debit payment will be taken approximately 14 days after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time. If you decide to return your items within 30 days of receipt, just contact us and we’ll cancel your application, and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
- Can I order over the phone?Yes, of course. Simply call us on 0333 015 0000.
- Is it safe to order over the internet?Yes. Our website is secure and all sensitive information is encrypted.
- Enjoy fast, free delivery when you shop with us.
- Select your delivery date at checkout if your item is in stock and you're all set!
- We deliver Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm, excluding bank holidays.
- When your order is dispatched, we'll send you an email to let you know it's on its way.
Your item will be delivered to your door between 7am and 7pm. For next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 11am.
- A signature is required
- Unfortunately, we cannot give you a specific time slot and the driver cannot call you before they arrive
- For flats, delivery is to the ground floor main entrance only
- Return your items free of charge. Simply let us know within 30 days of receipt and we’ll come and collect.
- Items should be in their original condition and packaging, ready for collection. Once collected, you will be refunded in full, including any delivery charges within 2 working days.
How to arrange a return:
- Call us on 0333 015 0000, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on live chat. We'll set up a date and time to collect your order.
- Your items must be unassembled.
- Pack the items back into their original packaging. If you don't have the packaging, let us know and we'll send you some more.
- Keep the items in a clean and dry place, ready for collection.
- Once collected, your refund will be processed within 2 working days.
- Items for return should be in their original condition. Please take good care of them while they're in your possession
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept the return of any mattress, divan or mattress protector where the original packaging has been removed or where the item has been used
- Items that require assembly should be unassembled and placed back in their original packaging
- Please do not order multiple items – we offer one return per customer. For example, please don’t order the same or similar products in multiple colours or sizes to see which you prefer
10-year bed frame guarantee
Your bed frame is covered against manufacturing faults within 10 years excluding wear and tear. See exceptions below.
In addition, your bed is covered for 1 year against manufacturing faults on the upholstery, slats, foam and fibre filling, webbing, legs, gas cylinders, TV mechanisms, electronics, drawers, storage base floors and handles.
Your statutory legal rights remain unaffected.
Guarantees do not cover:
- if the care instructions have not been followed
- general wear and tear such as scratches, marks, stains or fading from normal, everyday use
- if there is any evidence of damage or misuse
- if the product has been incorrectly moved such as dragging or dropping
- if the product has been used in a commercial or non-domestic environment
- if damage or faults have been caused due to a domestic move
- if the product has been exposed to excessive heat, moisture or sunlight
- if the product is in an unsanitary condition or damage has been caused by pets
- if a third party fabric protectant has been applied to the furniture
- if the product has been modified or repaired
- if the product is not regularly maintained such as tightening loose bolts
- clearance and ex-display items
- if the product has been exported outside mainland UK including Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Scottish Islands
Ready to assemble
Ready-to-assemble (RTA) are units that arrive in a kit. They provide all of the materials and tools necessary for the consumer to assemble the cabinets on site. ... The kits contain everything the consumer needs to put the cabinets together, including wood, screws and hinges.
Product comes ready assembled.
Pocket sprung seats as standard
This sofa comes with pocket sprung seats at no additional cost.
Where other retailers charge for an upgrade, this sofa comes with pocket sprung seats as standard.
Pocket sprung seat cushions retain their shape and firmness, giving you the same level of comfort and support each time you sit down. As opposed to fibre-filled seat cushions, pocket sprung seats do not require plumping and are not prone to sagging — keeping your sofa looking its best for longer.
Sprung slats as standard
This bed comes with posture sprung slats at no additional cost.
Where other retailers charge for an upgrade, this bed comes with a sprung slatted base as standard.
Sprung slats are gently curved wooden supports that work with your mattress to offer you additional comfort and a natural bounce. As opposed to solid slats which are flat and rigid, sprung slats act as a shock absorber and help to keep your mattress in shape for longer.
— Caversham Grey Velvet Ottoman Double Bed
Order your free swatch
Please fill in your details below to receive your free swatches by first-class mail.