Grange Painted Black and Oak Extending Dining Table with 4 Brooklyn Vintage Grey Leather Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
A striking mix of farmhouse style with a hint of industrial chic, our two-tone Grange table is designed to be noticed.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful oak table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by contrasting X-shape hardwood legs in a bold, black finish. A sturdy build, it also extends easily when you need more space.
Pair it with Brooklyn chairs for a cool, modern vibe ‒ their relaxed, distressed upholstery and black metal legs invite a stylish simplicity to your dining space.
- Large extending oak refectory table in a stylish two-tone design
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Sturdy trestle base painted in classic black
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 230cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Hard wearing and easy to maintain
- A modern, industrial style dining chair
- Upholstered in soft, grey faux leather with an antique, distressed finish
- Stitch detailing on the back and seat
- Angled, tapered metal legs with a satin black finish
- Comfy, padded seat made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery