Cavendish Oak Extending Dining Table with 8 Kendal Chairs (Ivory Leather Seat Pads)
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With its smooth edges and distinctive details, the Cavendish is a stylish design that will stand the test of time.
Its heavyset table top is supported by two ornate pedestals for stability while providing a hint of country charm. This table will also effortlessly extend for more seats whenever required.
Match it with the Kendal chairs — their sturdy wooden frame is complemented with distinctive cross back styling.
- Large extending pedestal dining table
- Extends in seconds from 160cm to 200cm, comfortably seating up to 8 people
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- With chunky, ornate pedestals adding to its classic farmhouse charm and cornice edging for an elegant profile
- This refectory kitchen table features an oak veneer table top with knotted detailing for a rustic appearance
- The frame is made from solid hardwood which provides strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer to protect the wood
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- A classic dining chair with a cross back
- Made from solid hardwood
- Seat pad is upholstered in ivory faux leather
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer