Highbury Oak Extending Dining Table with 8 Kendal Chairs (Ivory Leather Seat Pads)
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
Match it with the Kendal chairs — their sturdy wooden frame is complemented with distinctive cross back styling.
- Extending oak dining table
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- A classic dining chair with a cross back
- Made from solid hardwood
- Seat pad is upholstered in ivory faux leather
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer