A striking mix of farmhouse style with a hint of industrial chic, our two-tone Grange table is designed to be noticed.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful oak table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by contrasting X-shape hardwood legs in a bold, black finish. A sturdy build, it also extends easily when you need more space.
Match it with stylish Perth chairs ‒ slick, black legs and soft upholstery strike a balance between modern design and comfort.
- Large extending oak refectory table in a stylish two-tone design
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Sturdy trestle base painted in classic black
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 230cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Hard wearing and easy to maintain
- Contemporary and stylish dining chairs
- Upholstered in soft, grey faux leather that has a distressed, mottled effect
- Metal cantilever legs with a black satin finish
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Tailored stitch detailing on the backrest
- Soft backrest provides comfortable support