Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with the table's warm, wooden texture - they also feel as good as they look.
- Extending oak dining table
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in 100% polyester oatmeal fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden base provides stability and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability