With its smooth edges and distinctive details, the Cavendish is a stylish design that will stand the test of time.
Its heavyset table top is supported by two ornate pedestals for stability while providing a hint of country charm. This table will also effortlessly extend for more seats whenever required.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- Large extending pedestal dining table
- Heavyset dual ornate pedestals with cornice edging
- Coated in a satin smooth white lacquer
- Solid hardwood legs
- Comfortably seats up to 8 people when fully extended
- Extends in seconds from 160cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use placemats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp, cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- Parsons-style dining chairs with a gently curved back
- Stylish button back design
- Comfortable fabric upholstery in beige that's soft, durable and easy to care for
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a white lacquered finish