Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
Match it with the Duke chairs for some added sophistication. Comfortable and stylish, the seats feature a curved back, padded upholstery and soft velvet fabric.
- Extending oak dining table
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- The perfect partner for a classic oak table
- Elegant velvet fabric in mink that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability