A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms.
This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners.
Made to be incredibly hard wearing, it makes a stylish and spacious dining centrepiece at home.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1.2cm thick tempered glass tabletop
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 4
- Dimensions: 120cm L x 75cm W x 75cm H
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Finished in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards