Devonshire Oak Extending Dining Table with 8 Salisbury Blue Velvet Chairs
With its traditional design and sturdy legs, the Devonshire is a classic, practical choice for the dining room.
Its distinctive H-base support and turned legs provide extra stability and support, while a polished parquet table top design adds character and elegance ? making this centrepiece the perfect place for family meals. What's more, it easily extends when extra seats are required.
Match this table with the Salisbury chairs. Upholstered in sophisticated velvet fabric, these chairs bring comfort and simple elegance to the dining room.
- Extending oak refectory table with H-Brace table base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Turned legs made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Butterfly extender which expands from 180cm to 220cm
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Contemporary dining chairs
- Stylish, tailored back
- Elegant velvet fabric in blue that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Solid wood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
Shop the range
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice