Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
Match it up with our Kendal chairs - their solid hardwood frame and distinctive X-shaped back bring a contemporary country home aesthetic to the oak table.
- Extending oak dining table
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Solid hardwood chairs with an X-shaped back
- Fitted with a dark brown faux leather seat pad that is durable and easy to clean
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice