The Grange is a large and handsome table in a New England style, with a chunky design that will easily take you from daily family dining to hosting big dinner parties.
Coated in a smooth white lacquer, its substantial frame and plank top effect, combined with sturdy solid hardwood legs, makes a striking impression.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- Large white extending dining table with trestle base
- Coated in a white lacquer finish
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use placemats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp, cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- Parsons-style dining chairs with a gently curved back
- Stylish button back design
- Comfortable fabric upholstery in beige that's soft, durable and easy to care for
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a white lacquered finish