An elegant take on contemporary farmhouse style, our two-tone Grange table is designed to be noticed.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful oak table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by contrasting X-shape hardwood legs in a chic, grey finish. A sturdy build, it also extends easily when you need more space.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with the table's warm, wooden texture.
- Large extending oak refectory table in a two-tone design
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Sturdy trestle base painted in cool grey
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Hard wearing and easy to maintain
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in 100% polyester light grey fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden base provides stability and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a cool grey lacquer with a satin smooth finish
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice