The Grange is a large farmhouse table, with a chunky design that will easily take you from daily family dining to hosting big dinner parties.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful, extending oak veneer table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by solid hardwood legs. It's also finished in a satin smooth lacquer to protect against minor surface damages while highlighting the frame's natural wood grain.
Match it with the Duke chairs for some added sophistication. Comfortable and stylish, the seats feature a curved back, and padded upholstery.
- Large extending oak refectory table with trestle base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- Upholstered in elegant light grey fabric that's easy to care for
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Made with a solid hardwood frame for strength
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish