Grange Oak Extending Dining Table with 6 Regent Mink Velvet Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
The Grange is a large farmhouse table, with a chunky design that will easily take you from daily family dining to hosting big dinner parties.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful, extending oak veneer table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by solid hardwood legs. It's also finished in a satin smooth lacquer to protect against minor surface damages while highlighting the frame's natural wood grain.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- Large extending oak refectory table with trestle base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Parsons-style dining chairs with a gently curved back
- Stylish button back design
- Elegant velvet fabric in mink that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish