Go for a grand look with the impressive Chatsworth dining table.
Its ornate double pedestal base and beautifully lacquered table top are a perfect blend of elegance and character.
Match it with the Duke chairs for some added sophistication. Comfortable and stylish, the seats feature a curved back, and padded upholstery.
- A traditional style extending dining table
- Supported by a double pedestal trestle base
- Coated in a warm oak finish
- Comfortably seats up to 6
- Extends in seconds from 150cm to 180cm
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- The perfect partner for a classic oak table
- Elegant velvet fabric in mink that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability