Cavendish Oak Extending Dining Table with 8 Duke Light Grey Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With its smooth edges and distinctive details, the Cavendish is a stylish design that will stand the test of time.
Its heavyset table top is supported by two ornate pedestals for stability while providing a hint of country charm. This table will also effortlessly extend for more seats whenever required.
Match it with the Duke chairs for some added sophistication. Comfortable and stylish, the seats feature a curved back, and padded upholstery.
- Large extending pedestal dining table
- Heavyset dual ornate pedestals with cornice edging
- Features an oak veneer table top with knotted detailing
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a protective top coat of clear lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends in seconds from 160cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Frame is made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- Upholstered in elegant light grey fabric that's easy to care for
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Made with a solid hardwood frame for strength
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish