With a sturdy look and a clean, precise design, the Cambridge table is a modern centrepiece for the heart of the home.
Featuring an oak veneer table top and a thickset frame of solid hardwood, it is made to last through the seasons. And when extra guests come to call, it extends out for more room.
The supple seats and sleek curves of our Carrick chairs lend relaxed formality to a dining set. The robust design of solid hardwood and stitch-detailed upholstery is built for comfort.
- A modern, substantial extending table
- Oak veneer table top
- Frame made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 175cm to 220cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Table legs measure 9.5cm thick
Note: Protect your table by using coasters, trivets and placemats during mealtimes. Wipe up moisture immediately and go over it with a soft, dry cloth. Use a clean, lint-free cloth that is slightly damp with water to wipe away dirt; persistent stains should be cleaned gently with a solution of water and mild detergent.
- Unique design, tailored with lovely seat and backrest stitch detail
- Upholstered in ivory bonded leather, which is soft with a protective and durable coating
- Feels great to the touch and offers great value for money
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Web sprung base provides comfort and support
- Oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for strength and stability
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice