A striking mix of farmhouse style with a hint of industrial chic, our two-tone Grange table is designed to be noticed.
Its substantial frame features a beautiful oak table top with rustic beam detailing, supported by contrasting X-shape hardwood legs in a bold, black finish. A sturdy build, it also extends easily when you need more space.
Pair this table with our Brooklyn chairs — their style highlights angled metal legs and elegant velvet upholstery, topped off with stitch details for casual cool.
- Large extending oak refectory table in a stylish two-tone design
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Sturdy trestle base painted in classic black
- Solid X-shape hardwood legs
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 180cm to 220cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Hard wearing and easy to maintain
- Contemporary dining chairs
- Elegant velvet fabric in grey that's easy to care for and retains its colour
- With stitching on the back and seat creating a smart appearance
- Angled and tapered metal legs with a satin black finish
- Padded with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seat for a long-lasting comfortable sit
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice