A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms.
This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery offers a contrast against the table's modern edges – they also feel as good as they look.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1.2cm thick tempered glass table top
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6
- Table top measures 150cm
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in 100% polyester oatmeal fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden base provides stability and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice