Tate 150cm Oak and Glass Dining Table with 4 Bali Chairs (Brown Leather Seat Pads)
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms.
This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners.
The Tate table pairs beautifully with Bali dining chairs. With natural oak frames crafted from sturdy hardwood and comfortable, easy-to-clean, faux leather seat pads, they offer both classic and contemporary styling.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1.2cm thick tempered glass table top
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6
- Dimensions: 150cm L x 90cm W x 75cm H
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Practical wooden dining chairs
- A vertical slatted back provides comfort and support
- Fitted with a brown faux leather seat pad that is durable and easy to clean
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer that protects and highlights the beautiful wood grain detail