A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms.
This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1.2cm thick tempered glass table top
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6
- Dimensions: 120cm L x 75cm W x 75cm H
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- A Parsons-style dining chair with a statement back
- Stylish button back design
- Upholstered in 100% polyester slate fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft back rest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations
Shop the range
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furniturechoice