Tate 120cm Oak and Glass Dining Table with 4 Bewley Light Grey Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms.
This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with the table's warm, wooden texture.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1 cm thick tempered glass table top
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6
- Table top measures 120cm by 75cm
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Finished in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in light grey fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden base provides stability and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame for strength
- Frame is coated in a cool grey lacquer with a satin smooth finish