5.01 review >
Tate 120cm Oak and Glass Dining Table with 4 Bewley Slate Fabric Chairs
Order now for free delivery. Stock due 14th January. We will contact you when stock arrives to confirm your delivery.
1 year product guarantee
A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms. This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners. Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery offers a contrast against the table's modern edges - they also feel as good as they look.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1.3cm thick tempered glass tabletop
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6
- Table top measures 120cm
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in 100% polyester slate fabric, which is hardwearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden base provides stability and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Product requires home assembly.
Tate Oak and Glass 120cm Dining Table
Bewley Slate Fabric Button Back Dining Chair (Oak Leg)
Shop the range
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice