Tate 120cm Oak and Glass Dining Table with 6 Bewley Stone Grey Leather Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms.
This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with the table's warm, wooden texture.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1.2cm thick tempered glass tabletop
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 4
- Dimensions: 120cm L x 75cm W x 75cm H
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Finished in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in soft, stone grey bonded leather
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Web sprung base offers comfort and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame for strength
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish