Highbury Oak Extending Dining Table with 8 Regent Slate Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- Extending oak dining table
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- A Parsons-style dining chair with a statement back
- Stylish button back design
- Upholstered in 100% polyester slate fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft back rest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations