Elegantly simple and hard wearing, the Highbury is a classic dining centrepiece.
It's all in the details, with distinctive soft edges and thick-set legs for stability. And when extra seats are required, it extends smoothly for more room.
Match it with the Duke chairs for some added sophistication. Comfortable and stylish, the seats feature a curved back, and padded upholstery.
- Extending oak dining table
- Coated in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer
- Featuring chunky legs for a real solid feel
- Seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Requires two people to extend
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- Upholstered in elegant light grey fabric that's easy to care for
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Made with a solid hardwood frame for strength
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish