Stylish yet practical, the Hampshire table is sturdy and dependable, yet distinctive.
Crafted in solid hardwood (it's heavy), with traditional turned legs, this farmhouse table easily extends to accommodate extra seating.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- Rustic and sturdy kitchen dining table
- Made from solid hardwood
- Coated in a dark lacquered finish to protect the surface of the wood
- Comfortably seats 8
- Extends easily from 150cm to 200cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Parsons-style dining chairs with a gently curved back
- Stylish button back design
- Elegant velvet fabric in mink that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a dark lacquered finish
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furniturechoice