Our well-crafted Hamilton table will stick with you through thick and thin, over hearty meals and lively conversations.
The beauty lies in its simplicity - clean lines, natural grain on a hard-wearing frame of solid wood, and an oak veneer top finished with a satin smooth lacquer.
Match it with the Duke chairs for some added sophistication. Comfortable and stylish, the seats feature a curved back, padded upholstery and soft velvet fabric.
- A large, well-crafted, central extending dining table
- Made from solid hardwood and oak veneers
- Finished with a coat of satin smooth lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends in seconds from 180cm to 230cm
- Central extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- The perfect partner for a classic oak table
- Elegant velvet fabric in mink that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice