Our well-crafted Hamilton table will stick with you through thick and thin, over hearty meals and lively conversations.
The beauty lies in its simplicity - clean lines, natural grain on a hard-wearing frame of solid wood, and an oak veneer top finished with a satin smooth lacquer.
Pair it with the Brooklyn chairs for a modern, industrial look. The chair's style is highlighted in its angled metal legs and aged bonded leather upholstery, topped off with stitch details for casual cool.
- A well-crafted, central extending dining table
- Made from solid hardwood and oak veneers
- Finished with a coat of satin smooth lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 6 when fully extended
- Extends in seconds from 120cm to 170cm
- Central extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Tan leather dining chair
- A chic, vintage chair with an industrial flair
- Upholstered in bonded leather, soft to the touch and with a protective and durable coating
- Featuring a rustic mottled effect with an aged appearance adding vintage charm
- With stitching on the back and seat creating a smart appearance
- Contemporary metal legs with a satin black finish, angled and tapered for a mid-century profile
- Padded with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- British standards tested for strength and stability
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice