Tate 120cm Oak and Glass Dining Table with 4 Regent Light Grey Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
A sleek display of modern design, the Tate works well in both modern and traditional dining rooms.
This table features a solid hardwood frame and a table surface of reinforced tempered glass for a contemporary touch. For extra stability, the frame is assembled together with finger jointed corners.
Pair it with the Regent chairs - modern meets traditional with their timeless button back design.
- Rectangular glass and oak stained dining table
- Fitted with a 1 cm thick tempered glass table top
- Frame is made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6
- Table top measures 120cm by 75cm
- Thickset legs and intricate corner joint details
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Finished in a natural oak finish with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood
- A classic button back dining chair
- Upholstered in elegant light grey fabric
- Well-padded seat made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Supportive backrest for a comfortable sit
- Made from a solid hardwood frame
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish