The Franklin dining table stands out with its casual, industrial style.
With a heavy build, grey wood finish and black metal legs it adds character to any contemporary home.
Pair it with Brooklyn chairs for a cool, modern vibe ‒ their relaxed, distressed upholstery and black metal legs invite a stylish simplicity to your dining space.
- An industrial dining table with a stylish two-tone design
- Features a veneer table top with knotted detailing
- Coated in a warm grey finish, with a protective top coat of clear lacquer
- Black powder coated steel legs
- Sturdy X-shape design
- Comfortably seats 6
- Table top measures 200cm x 90cm
- A modern, industrial style dining chair
- Upholstered in soft, brown bonded leather with an antique, distressed finish
- Stitch detailing on the back and seat
- Angled, tapered metal legs with a satin black finish
- Comfy, padded seat made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery