Devonshire Oak Extending Dining Table with 8 Bewley Blue Velvet Chairs
With its traditional design and sturdy legs, the Devonshire is a classic, practical choice for the dining room.
Its distinctive H-Brace support and turned legs provide extra stability and support, while a polished parquet table top design adds character and elegance, making this centrepiece the perfect place for family meals. What's more, it easily extends when extra seats are required.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with the table's warm, wooden texture.
- Extending oak refectory table with H-Brace table base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Turned legs made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Butterfly extender which expands from 180cm to 220cm
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in blue velvet, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Web sprung base offers comfort and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame for strength
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
Shop the range
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice