Devonshire Oak Extending Dining Table with 6 Regent Mink Velvet Chairs
With its traditional design and sturdy legs, the Devonshire is a classic, practical choice for the dining room.
Its distinctive H-base support and turned legs provide extra stability and support, while a polished parquet table top design adds character and elegance ? making this centrepiece the perfect place for family meals. What's more, it easily extends when extra seats are required.
Complete your dining set with our elegant velvet Regent chairs. The soft, comfortable seat and traditional button back design add vintage charm to complete a well-balanced set.
- Extending oak refectory table with H-Brace table base
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Turned legs made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Butterfly extender which expands from 180cm to 220cm
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Regent fabric dining chairs
- Button back design
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Upholstered in mink velvet, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Medium firm seating and soft back rest provides a comfortable sit
- Soft back rest provides comfortable support
- Hardwood frame from managed plantations
Shop the range
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice