The Croft brings a chic, two-tone finish to contemporary kitchen-diners and open plan spaces.
A sturdy build, this trestle table features an oak veneer top highlighted by thick, hardwood legs in an elegant, grey finish. Hard wearing and easy to clean, it's coated in a satin smooth lacquer to add extra protection for busy households.
Match it with the Duke chairs for some added sophistication. Comfortable and stylish, the seats feature a curved back, padded upholstery and soft velvet fabric.
- A rectangular dining table in a contemporary two-tone design
- Oak veneer table top with a beautiful natural grain
- Sturdy trestle legs painted in cool grey and made from solid hardwood
- Protected with a top coat of clear lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 6
- Table top measures 150cm x 90cm
- Hard wearing and easy to maintain
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- The perfect partner for a classic wood table
- Upholstered in grey velvet, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a cool grey lacquer with a satin smooth finish
Shop the range
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furnitureandchoice