The classic Clarendon brings vintage charm to any home.
This unapologetically British table is crafted from sustainable solid wood, with distinctive Queen Anne legs that provide support and just the right dose of character. It also extends easily to accommodate more guests anytime you need.
For an elegant match, the Boston chair's bold design packs a stylish punch. With sleek curves and a rolled back, it also features strong tailoring to accentuate the strong, edgy shape.
- A solid hardwood extending table
- Coated with a rich, dark finish
- Unique Queen Anne (curved) legs for a sturdy and classic touch
- Comfortably seats up to 6
- Extends in seconds from 150cm to 190cm
- Table height measures 76cm
- Stylish chairs accented with a curved skirt and high scrolled backrest
- Upholstered in a silver crushed velvet style fabric which is hard wearing and gives a lustrous appearance
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Tailored with lovely edge and back stitch detail
- Medium firm seating and soft back rest provides a comfortable sit
- Soft back rest provides comfortable support
- Made with a dark wood stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for strength and stability
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Ethically sourced from managed plantations